Thursday, July 2, 2009

Living Tomorrow Pavilion



The layout of the building functions as a basis for the different innovative technologies exhibited.
Living Tomorrow is a combination of a laboratory, a gallery and an auditorium. It is a temporary accommodation where a variety of businesses can demonstrate their innovative techniques and researches for our future homes or workplaces.
Visitors can get acquainted with the products and services, which can enhance the quality of living or working in the near future.
In addition to the latest technologies the building features alternative heating and cooling methods.
The metal clad, curved futuristic shape derives from the concept that the vertical and horizontal parts of the building form one continuing inside-out-turned shape. These integrated volumes form the basis for the spatial structure of the interior. All materials used are recyclable or have a low environmental impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.