Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Factory Glazed Windows


THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY...
The windows are glazed in a controlled environment using the most up-to-date technology. And, we are constantly adapting to the latest glazing techniques.

INSTALLATION READY...
All factory glazed windows are carefully packed and shipped ready-to-install on the job site, reducing field labor costs.

QUICK TURN AROUND...
There is no significant increase to lead times. Ordering factory glazed windows will only add one week to your shipment in most cases.

COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY...
A 2-year factory warranty on both the glass and the glazing minimizes glazing contractor liability.

THE HIGHEST QUALITY...
Kawneer randomly tests its factory glazed windows on a frequent basis for quality control and to ensure consistent performance.

COMPETITIVE PRICING...
We offer a broad selection of competitively priced glass types.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.