Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fagor appliances


Integrated Appliance Group are proud to be the Australian distributors of Fagor. Fagor is one of the world’s largest appliance groups and the market leaders in Spain and France. They are the world leader in induction and pyrolytic (self cleaning) technology.

Fagor Appliances have been
developed for the discerning
buying who is looking for cutting
edge design matched with the
latest technology, Fagor are firmly
committed to the protection and
sustainable development of the
environment.

The Fagor range is developed so
that all the products have the same
aesthetics and will match perfectly
in your kitchen design. Each
product is designed to be easier to
use, easier to clean and will improve the quality of your cooking and the quality of your time in the kitchen.

All Fagor Appliances have a
complete 2 Year Warranty on
parts and labour.

Our toll free Customer Service
Number 1800 805 300 provides
helpful advice and ready access
to the nationwide service team.
All electric or gas appliances are
now available with a full 5 year
Parts and Labour Guarantee*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.