Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SWIFT: Ultra Quiet Rooftop Wind Turbine


ove the idea of wind power, but can’t imagine that a wind turbine on your property could ever be quiet or unobtrusive?Personal Wind Turbines are the next big thing in wind power technology, and the Swift Wind Turbines is sure to make a splash with its quiet and unobtrusive design. Coming to rooftops in July 2008, this unique design uses an outer ring to diffuse air flow from five blades, minimizing noise to a minute 35 decibels - less noise than generated by whisper conversation. With the capability to generate up to 2,000 kWh annually, Swift is making small scale wind making more aesthetically and acoustically appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.